Marketing & Sales
If you hold the environment close to your heart and if you believe you can convince a large number of individuals to participate in our ecotourism trips, send us your application.
Brazilian drums organized by Kepri: outdoors festival 2008
General requirements and skills desired:Training/Education: having obtained a university degree or in the process of completing a university degree; having obtained a graduate university degree (either a Master's or a PhD) is considered an asset
Work Location: based in Montreal; possibility of occasional trips for conferences and presentations as well as trips abroad
Personal Values: sharing Kepri's values; being perseverant and looking to take up formidable challenges, having a sense of innovation, being honest and staying true to promises, acting professional at all times, thinking on a long-term basis (demonstrating the will to want to work on a long-term basis) and being passionate about his or her work and passionate about ecotourism.
Explore the Kepri Values ►
Specific requirements and skills:Together with general skills, the candidate must have the following experience (and training) and skills for this position:
- Have at least one year of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Be able to develop short, medium and long-term marketing strategies and be able to establish these strategies.
- Be able to quickly understand the value behind travelling and be able to relay this value to customers.
- Be able to organize events for marketing and promoting trips.
- Demonstrate great ability in design (promotional material, advertisements, etc.).
- Developing marketing strategies and establishing these strategies according to a schedule.
- Continuously generating new customers.
- Participating in the sales processes with trip organizers.
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the trips offered and systematically obtaining information on newly developed trips.
- Organizing events (conferences, etc.) and information sessions.
- Conducting surveys to determine the customers' needs and transmitting this information to the trip organizers.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Pertinent international experience.
- Interest in the preservation of the earth’s natural environment and in the sustainable development of world cultures.
- Knowledge in the principles of sustainable development and ecotourism.
- Trilingual (French, English and a third language): Ability to read and write in all three languages, additional languages are considered an asset.
- Motivated by results.
- Earnest analytical attitude.
- Great communication skills.