What We Believe
"Diversity inspires us and motivates us. It is our differences that attract us and enrich our senses!"
The Andes of South America
Innovation: We continuously innovate in everything we do; our products and services, our business procedures, our methods, etc...
Multiculturalism: Diversity inspires us and motivates us. It is our differences that attract us and enrich our senses!Harmony: We strive to live in harmony with everyone and everything that surrounds us on this planet, and we insist on spreading these aspirations to as many people as possible.
Leadership: We aim for excellence in everything we do. We want to make a difference and follow this with concrete actions and determination.
Passion: We love what we do and it is with this love and passion that we are capable of creating amazing things.
We imagine a world where man will be able to live and progress in harmony with his natural and social environment and want to be the organization that participated to help make this possible through the tourism sector.
We want to have a concrete impact by changing things to conserve the natural and cultural beauties of our planet and to improve its environment. To do so, we plan to become the global leader in ecotourism (sustainable tourism).
Our MissionKepri's reason-for-being is to balance travelling with sustainable development, here's how we do it:
- Improve the ecological lifecycle of Kepri trips by measuring the impact of all our activities.
- Have a personal impact on the travelers, to surpass their trip experience expectations while promoting an responsible way of travelling.
- Creating a cultural bridge that allows travelers to feel like they are experiencing the true local way of life.
- Influence local service providers to value their social and natural environment and to help them develop better, more responsible ecotourism competencies.
- To be the answer for those who want to travel knowing that their trip's impact on the ecosystems of the planet is minimized, if not positive.
- To allow travelers to discover the most beautiful natural and cultural aspects of the planet while preserving its fragility.
- Recruit creative, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial people who share the same cause (reconcile tourism with sustainable development).
- Continuously invest in R&D to develop new products and innovate to become the industry leader in ecotourism.